In Warsaw 1/2 hour drive there are Comfort Inn, Super 8, Ramada
In Goshen 1/2 hour drive Super 8, Ramada, Best Western
In Pierceton 1/2 hour drive Jellystone Park
The Pre-tournament meeting, where you will learn who your partners are, will be 6:00 PM Friday (July 19th) night at North Webster Elementary School located at 5745 N 750 E, in North Webster, IN. Turn west off State Road 13 on Effie Mae Street (right next to Ye Olde Tackle Shop). Effie Mae will T into Blaine Street which is also 750 E. You will see the school.
Please contact Mitch Hayes at email@example.com and let him know if you are not going to participate in the State Finals July 20 & 21 as soon as possible. We realize last minutes changes are inevitable but the less changes we have to make at the meeting the easier it will be for everyone. Mitch can update the pairings and teams prior to the meeting if you E mail your changes to him.
There will be a $10 Big Bass Pot.
Let us know if you have any questions.
O. STATE FINALS Set-up
1. A zone alternate will only be allowed to replace a state finals qualifier from his or her zone.
2. All Top-8 rules will apply, with the exception of an official practice day, Friday starting at sunrise, before the mandatory meeting.
3. There shall be a mandatory meeting on Friday night, prior to the tournament, to make official pairings. A map and a copy of a notification letter should be sent out in plenty of time. Lodging phone numbers should be included.
5. The $5.00 Big Bass Pot will be awarded each day with the overall winner receiving cash and plaque.
6. Pairings for the second day shall be reversed.
7. A tournament pre-drawing will be done with numbers assigned or names (if enough time is allowed) to insure individuals would be paired from different zones.
8. One director from each zone should be in attendance. This tournament is for the people in your respective zones.
9. Non-boater expense money should be $20.00 per day.
10. Each zone knows one year in advance to have ample time to schedule for this tournament. If a zone is unwilling or unable to secure a site the tournament rotates to the next zone in order. The paperwork will be sent immediately to the State Finals Tournament Director.
1603 Ewing Rd.
Rochester, IN. 46975