2021 Guidelines and Rules for Contingency Cash Qualification
“Safe Home Cash” is a cash contingency award program designed specifically for the Indiana Bass Federation. The winners (Boater and Non-Boater) of any one of the six IBF Pro/Am Tournament Trail events or the IBF Classic that are Safe Home Cash qualified, may each win $250 cash from Safe Home (as noted below). If the Boater and Non-Boater winners are not Safe Home Cash qualified, then the next highest Top-10 finishing Boater and Non-Boater that are Safe Home Cash qualified will win $50 cash. Please read these rules and guidelines in their entirety, before purchasing your contingency Safe Home water test kits.
- A competitor (Boater or Non-Boater) must purchase a minimum of $50.00 total, in Safe Home DIY Water Test Kits or Safe Home (In-Lab) Water Test Kits or Safe Home Pro (In-Lab) Water Test Kits, from the SafeHomeTestKits.com (EnviroTestKits) website BEFORE 6am EST the day of the tournament. The $50.00 may include any sales tax and shipping. When you checkout, the amount paid by you, must be a minimum of $50.00.
- Kits are available for purchase on our website: https://envirotestkits.com/test-kits/
- Different test kits, for different needs:
- Safe Home DIY Water Quality Test Kits: These are Do-It-Yourself kits, designed to use in the comfort of your own home and provide approximate values for the parameters, tested. Cost effective but not as accurate as In-Lab testing.
- Safe Home & Safe Home Pro In-Lab Water Quality Test Kits: With these kits, you fill sample vials or sample bottles and ship them back to our EPA-certified lab for testing. Your lab report will be available online for you to download, after testing is completed. More expensive but provide extreme accuracy.
- Competitors may purchase one kit or multiple kits, but all must be purchased at one time to reach your $50 minimum. You are only required to make this purchase one time per calendar year, to be qualified for that respective calendar year’s awards. (Example: Once you have purchased your $50.00 in Safe Home Water Quality Test Kits in 2021, you are qualified after that date of purchase for all IBF events held in 2021. Additional kits must be purchased in 2022, to qualify for 2022 cash awards, etc.)
- All purchases are automatically time and date stamped by our website, therefore validating qualified competitors. Purchasing a Safe Home test kit somewhere other than our website, will not qualify you.
- Any competitor who files for a refund for their purchase or declines a purchase after the fact of the original purchase, will not be considered qualified for the contingency cash.
- The qualifying test kits must be purchased in the name of the competitor who will claim the Safe Home Cash prize. Test kits purchased in the name of a friend or other family member, will not qualify you.
- IBF members can use the following coupon code at checkout to receive 10% off all Safe Home Water Quality Test Kits. You can use this code when you purchase your kits to qualify for Safe Home Cash, or any other time, when you desire to test your water. Coupon Code: IBF10
- Once the IBF officially posts the winners of each event (Boater and Non-Boater) on their website, the Safe Home Cash qualified winners must contact Safe Home in writing (by email) within 30-days of the event’s conclusion in which they competed, to claim their $250 prize money. If the winners (Boater or Non-Boater) are not Safe Home Cash qualified, then Safe Home will pay $50 to the highest finishing Boater or Non-Boater (finishing in the Top-10 only), who is in fact, Safe Home Cash qualified. When you register at each IBF Pro/Am event, you must declare if you are Safe Home Cash qualified to the IBF people who are registering you. This will allow qualified winners and finishers to be properly tracked and declared. The winner or highest finishing Top-10 qualifier should email Safe Home at, ETK@EnviroTestKits.com . Any claims for prizes after the noted 30-days, will not be honored.
- Questions? Call 888-932-6699 during normal working hours M-F and ask for Kaeli or Dorothy.